When you leave for vacation whether it’s a short trip or a lengthy one, please call the Town of Landover Hills, Police Department at 301-773-6400 to request a house check while you are away. Please telephone us at least a day or two before you leave, (Monday through Friday 9:00 - 5:00) or you may e-mail us the information at email@example.com using the House Check Form. You may also stop by the Landover Hills Town Hall to fill out the form. We will need the following information:
1) Name and address
2) Phone number that you can be reached at while away
3) Emergency contact person
4) Date that you will leave and return
5) Which lights will be left on and which are on timers
6) Will anyone be going on your property while you are away?
7) Will any vehicles be left at the house?
should also make sure someone will be picking up your mail
and newspapers or arrange to have the mail held and the
paper stopped while you are away.